Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 3:08:43 PM EDT
Does anybody in town have M855 in stock?

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:27:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought plenty last year when the gettin' was good. Although I never advertised it on ARFCOM (because it was personal stash), I still put the good deals that I found out to my students and personal contacts on my list.

Guess what? Only a few people took my advice and stocked up. Now the supply is drying up and some dealers are trying to push Third-World crap in place of the real deal, or they are selling the premium product at gouging prices.

I guess you have to strike when the iron is hot.

If I come across premium .223 I'll post the source here in the Hometown Forum....

Be Safe.

Joe

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:50:11 AM EDT
[#2]
WIsh I had got back into guns a little sooner. I caught the tail end of the Aussie .308 but now refuse to pay $200 delivered for 800 rounds. I bought the Aussie at the gunshows for $129 which I felt was fair but the same dealers at the last show were selling it for $180 a case.

So.... does anybody know if there is any Winchester Q313A in town right now? I went to Bill's and he was out. I went to Citadel and they didn't have any either.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Wolf is where its at.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]
How much do you need?

What is the going price for Belgian SS109, M855 or IVI (Isreali)?

Thanks
V
OUT
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I was looking for at least 1000 rounds, maybe more depending on the price.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:44:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like it's a job for:

http://ammoman.com/

There's Lake City M855 for $219 delivered. I don't recall paying any less than this, but for some reason this is listed as 'practice' ammo.

M193, either Lake City or Q3131A for $199/case delivered.

Otherwise, Accuracy might have some. I remember them stocking surplus ammo. Otherwise, you'll just have to wait for Claude Hall &  Miwall to come to town!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:37:00 PM EDT
[#7]
This is because it was the Isreali import stuff (Did not function and IVI stated deport).

Most of it is delinked

Contact me off line for the after actions report (AAR) and USC ML

Thanks
V
OUT

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top