Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 2:00:45 PM EDT
I want to ship a rifle to someone in Nevada.

I would usually just UPS it to their FFL, once I receive a "blue ink" copy of their FFL.

Does Nevada require that I also send it FROM an FFL?

If so, what a pain.

Thanks.

Does anyone know of a good Vegas area FFL that would not be such a pain in the ass?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Not that I am aware, although some FFLs will not accept shipments from non-FFLs for their own personal reasons.

I do believe that NYC imposes a FFL to FFL law on their gun dealers, though.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:26:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Does anyone know of a good Vegas area FFL that would not be such a pain in the ass?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Machine Gun Kelly's
1631 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
(702) 837-8383

I do all of my transfers through this guy, he's real good about it
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:40:57 PM EDT
[#5]
yup, kellys

he loves to do transfers!!  well, at least he has never balked at them

25 dollar transfers...i have all my stuff sent there.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:00:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I can second machine gun kellys gun vault.  I think I have several transfers from him over several years.  Very good guy to work with and he never acts like he is losing money cuase you did not buy it off his wall.  Win Win situation.  He wil get my business and I send others to him whenever I can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top