Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2004 5:54:14 PM EDT
I am looking for Vit N320. I have called a few places and no one carries it. I would like to get 4 lbs if possible. I have a lot of .45 to make. Any help would be great.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Spurlock's and Bills might have what you need. Also try Accuracy and Ray's Beaverbag.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Center Mass Firearms on the south end of Boulder Hwy has a number of the VV powders.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:11:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Rays Beaverbag???

WTF?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:09:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Rays Beaverbag???

WTF?

It's true...this dude sells blackpowder stuff, and prospecting gear, and lots of other stuff. It's just north of the corner of LV Blvd. and Gass Street, just north of Charleston. I bought some German burn care bandages for the First Aid Kit a few years back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top