Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2004 6:19:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:32:41 AM EDT
[#1]
man, he better hope that guy doesnt go after him.  He was in the wrong for getting out of his car.  That was the start of the confrontation.  Also, the guys credit card agency can prosicute HS for credit card theft.  Thats more serious then getting sucker punched.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:14:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Man, given our way more laid back attitudes here on the western side of things, I'm not sure what I would have done. I know I would have confronted him, but I wouldn't have gotten in his face, certainly not so close as to allow him to strike me. I probably would have let it go... being a concealed firearm permitee has its burdens.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:08:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I call BS on the credit card fraud thing; how the hell can they tell who got the gas?  If not him, then the guy behind him could've done it...  

Karma's a bitch, and 'no hablo' man just got a double dose of it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top