Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2004 3:16:50 PM EDT
I finally closed on my home refinancing and had the money to buy my first AR. I went straight from the bank to Citadel with $1,000 in my pocket. They didn't have an AR that I wanted already built so the smith built me one on the spot by canabalizing other guns.
I ended up with a DPMS upper and heavy barrel and a century lower. He put on a gas block instead of a front sight post and also the collapsible stock.
I ordered a TACPOINT red dot and walked out with a blackhawk case and 1 free 30 rd mag.

I won't quote what I paid but I will tell you that I felt like I got a good deal. The biggest selling point for me was the customer service.  They were willing to negotiate and they paid attention to what I wanted. Not to mention that the smithy dropped what he was doing to build a rifle for me.

All in all a good crew down there. Plus, they are sending stuff to my Bro's in the desert so they earn extra cool points from me.
If you're in the market for a new weapon or accesories, you should check them out. The prices on ammo are dirt cheap too.

Just my 2 cents,
Sgt Bennett
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top