Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 8:17:44 PM EDT
Was there been a post on this a couple of weeks ago? I can't seem to find it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:22:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoo, I'd love to see that!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:56:53 PM EDT
[#3]
No, I just heard about it and wanted to see what happened.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:24:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I would like to read that too.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:28:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn... what the hell would they be doing out here? If they observed a California resident trying to purchase a firearm they wouldn't have jurisdiction to do anything about it.

Now, they could be out there copying down license plate numbers for visit at a later time.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I posted it.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=11&t=185112

Happened at a show last year at Cashman.  I wish I was there when it took place but I missed it by a few hours.  I did speak to several guys and their descriptions all jived including the Metro cop at the door.  These two guys were literally kicked out and told to get out of the state.  Apparently they did not notify any local LE that they were going to be at the show.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I posted it.

Happened at a show last year at Cashman.  I wish I was there when it took place but I missed it by a few hours.  I did speak to several guys and their descriptions all jived including the Metro cop at the door.  These two guys were literally kicked out and told to get out of the state.  Apparently they did not notify any local LE that they were going to be at the show.

Shoot me a link to that thread, Rick, I really want to read what happened.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:33:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Shoot me a link to that thread, Rick, I really want to read what happened.

just added it.

I distinctly remember talking to someone at DBS right after who saw it.  I thought everyone knew about this.

In hindsight, this time period would coincide with the investigations that led to the operation over the line bullshit.  I think it is clear now that that whole endeavor was motivated by Cali DOJ.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:53:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Now, they could be out there copying down license plate numbers for visit at a later time.

Now, that we know that CalDoJ does these sweeps, you can just park you vehicle at another location and take an alternate form of transportation.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:58:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Goddamn Cali is an arrogant state.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:04:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I posted it.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=11&t=185112

Thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top