Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 11:05:52 AM EDT
Ok, I got my absentee ballot in the mail the other day, and it is basically for a bunch of local offices, one state and one US senate position.

Not having the time to research each of the clowns in the circus, anybody know where each of them stand in regards to gun rights, hunting, off-highway vehicle use, and with what party the candidates are aligned?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:06:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to know too...

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:40:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Bronco, can't tell you anything about them if you do not post their names......
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By Militia Mike:
Bronco, can't tell you anything about them if you do not post their names......

Well, they are a bunch of names from the primaries, and these are what I had avaialable to me:
US Senator:
Brown, Robert
Melton, Royle W.
Poliak
Tilley, Cherie M
Wegner, Kenneth A
Ziser, Richard

State Senate District 5
Heck, Joe
O'Connell, Ann

State Assembly Dist. 22
Holmgren, Tommy
Martin, Kathy
Sibley, Scott A.
Stewart, Lynn D.

Then there's a bunch of judges for supreme down to distruct/family court, but are all non-partisan.

I love though how I got this primary election form after the 7th, for which it is due.  But I'm still curious about who these people are in case their names appear in the actual elections.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top