Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2004 7:06:57 PM EDT
some place on north stephanie...im thinking about checking it out tomorrow...Ill post my findings.

They apparently deal in a lot of NFA stuff.

We'll see.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:16:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Are they open to the public? If they are then I am in luck. I live right off of Stephanie. They are probably in that business park righ near DMV on American Pacific.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:08:29 PM EDT
[#2]
well, it says they are NORTH stephanie...so i would imagine that to be north of the Galleria mall...there is a small business section north of the galleria, right before stephanie hits russel....Im taking a guess thats the place to look.

Im gonna head down that way tomorrow and see what i turn up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:09:20 PM EDT
[#3]
More info..

631 N. Stephanie St. #560

http://www.longmountain.com/
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:45:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Not open to the public, guys.  

Tried to go and look at suppressors he supposedly had in stock once, was told just to order what I wanted and pick it up when the transfer goes through, end of story.  Shame, too.  I'm all about supporting my local dealers, but I can't even see what he's got?  Nah, I'll pass.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:47:20 PM EDT
[#5]
ghey
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:13:43 AM EDT
[#6]
This is Dan Shea's sales operation.  He also owns Small Arms Review magazine.

He is definately not an "Open to the Public" kind of guy.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:44:21 AM EDT
[#7]
double ghey
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:34:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I have done some work for him nice guy. I have been out there. Howard brought some stuff
to me. He is also was also very nice. There as big as it gets. Dan let me look at a gun so
I could make some parts. He asked me for some references before I could come out there.
After that he sent me some work. Thanks again Dan and you to Tony D. & Larry good friends.

Some of you guys know or don,t know but I have been dealing with the big C for two years now.
So my abilty to work at the shop has been very intermittent. That really hurts the bussiness,
as well as the pocket book. I never really got it going, but somethings are going to change
soon if all goes well. I was approached by nevada rehab to see about opening a gunsmithing
school here in town. I also have a few new inventions. If this works I will be opening a 40,000
sq foot shop. I don,t intend to do any gun sales I never wanted to interfere with anybody else's
bussiness. We are all just trying to feed are familys right? I don't have family anymore I just
want to be able to pay my Dr. bills. I lied Larry is my brother with all his problems he want to
build a little house behind his for me. He is a real man. GOD BLESS HIM & GOD BLESS AMERCIA
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:04:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Dan's place isnt a "Walk-In gun store"
The part of the warehouse that he's in you could park a 747 in it. The front of his building is offices and a meeting room and a class room. The rest of the building is Parts racks, 2 stories high full of gun parts and mags of every kind. 1/4 of the building is his famous "walk in vault" the room is bigger than my 3 car garage, every MACHINE GUN you can think of is in there. Theres a roll of weapons racks down the middle of the room full of guns, What BLEW MY MIND was 2 racks full of new PRE-M249 SAWs, Thats a least 20 of them, and their $80,000. something each. !!!! One of the times i was there i went down to my knees just to touch one of the 3 MAG58/M240's he had on the floor, OH MY GOD 3 TRANSFERABLE MAG58's "" $175, 000. each,"" Hell i didnt even pay that much for my house.
Also in the back room are "Wheeled Cannons" and the other BIG stuff that he takes to Knob Creek and SAR.
And he does the weapons classes and the running of his monthy mag. SMALL ARMS REVIEW there and he buys and sells guns, Mostly NFA stuff.

I will admit, Dan is a odd cat, But you half to remenber he's a ""world wide"" weapon dealer.

The last time i was there is when i took Dennis (AA GUNSMITHING) there, Dan was telling us about how much fun he and his friends had with some HK M16's that HK loaned  them for evaluation.

WE DONT EVEN EXIST IN HIS REALITY, THE DONALD TRUMP OF GUNS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top