Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2004 7:42:07 PM EDT
I have never been to the cashmans show yet, but I am thinking about attending next weekend. What can you guys tell me about it? The good? The bad? I am thinking about picking up a new AR How do long arm sales work there? Private transfers (longarms) face to face? What is the story with non-private transfers of long arms?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:14:18 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a Claude Hall show......usually they suck.

Are you a Nevada resident?  If so, lots of dealers there to sell whatever.  Someone posted that the fees are up to $35 without a CCW.  If you are not a Nevada resident, I doubt you will get a dealer to even talk to you.  As for face to face?  You are on your own if you don't live here.  If you do, totally legal.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#2]
how's the Cashman Las Vegas show compare with the Phoenix Crossroads of the West Show? If you could go to one or the other, but not both, which would U go to?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
how's the Cashman Las Vegas show compare with the Phoenix Crossroads of the West Show? If you could go to one or the other, but not both, which would U go to?

Compare?  They both have "GUN" in the name.

No comparison.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:00:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Agreed, the combined Crossroads of the West / Small Arms Review show in Phoenix, AZ every  December is the one to go to.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:00:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Road Trip?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top