Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2004 6:29:15 PM EDT
DBS is this comming saturday.  I am planning on being there a while. The weather is just too nice to pass up.  I figure about 10- 11 or so.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Wish we could join y'all, but I have to work saturday. Bigfoot
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Just curious .... any formalities involved if showing up as a first-timer, like checking in with a particular person, mentioning AR15.com, etc.?

Thanks! .... Chris
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Formalities?  We don't need no stinkin' formalities

Dude, just come out and have fun.  Just make sure you introduce yourself to as many people as you can.  It is a friendly crowd.

See you Saturday.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Formalities?  We don't need no stinkin' formalities.

If we had formalities it would not be near as fun.

Just bring what you want to shoot and ammo and say howdy!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:51:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just curious .... any formalities involved if showing up as a first-timer, like checking in with a particular person, mentioning AR15.com, etc.?

Thanks! .... Chris

why....SURE there are. And you start with a 12 pack of Krispy Kremes.

j/k...i won't be able to make it this time
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:27:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I appreciate the info!  

I just moved here, so I'll probably be working on getting a job instead of shooting this Saturday.

Thanks again .... Chris
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:14:56 AM EDT
[#7]
PAM AND I WERE GOING TO COME OUT TO PLAY BECAUSE I JUST GOT A SHIPMENT OF 5.7 AMMO IN FOR MY P90.  I AT LEAST WANT TO SHOOT THE S*IT OUT OF IT BEFORE I CUT IT.  AND LET MY SON PLAY STARGATE.  BUT PAM HAD A DEATH IN HER FAMILY AND WE HAVE A FUNERAL TO ATTEND.  SO SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME.  

LOVE MY
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I appreciate the info!  

I just moved here, so I'll probably be working on getting a job instead of shooting this Saturday.

Thanks again .... Chris

You're missing out... but there's always next month!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 2:00:19 PM EDT
[#9]
DBS?

Is this THE place to shoot in LV area?

Monthly only?  Darn....I'm headed to LV on Thurs. evening!  Gonna be there till Sunday....

Would like to hook up with you guys for some shooting or drinking I suppose.

Lemme know...

COZ_45
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#10]
"Save Sloan" fliers and information have been deposited with Jon and Amber at Citadel Safe. Several fliers were taken while I was there, chatting with customers and such.

-Caver
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:37:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I had to miss this month so how was the shooting? Didnt seem too hot !
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:19:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Beautiful day, very very low turn out. I've stumbled across more DBS people on off-weekends than I saw out there this Saturday.

-Caver
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:17:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Seems to be getting that way. I figure as soon as it cools off we will have our big turnouts again.  I just hope we dont have to relocate.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:25:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Seems to be getting that way. I figure as soon as it cools off we will have our big turnouts again.  I just hope we dont have to relocate.

I suspect it wasn't the weather that kept so many people away.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I suspect it wasn't the weather that kept so many people away.

I got there after you'd already gone.   Hopefully the DBS will pick up again in the future, though it will probably never be the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top