Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2004 2:29:06 PM EDT
I am coming into town for the UFC and wanted to know if any gun shows will be going on at that time?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 7:43:08 PM EDT
[#2]
where would DBS  be this time?
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
where would DBS  be this time?

Same place.  The Pit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 9:29:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No but I believe the DBS is that weekend.....Rick, Ryan?

DBS?

my name is Ryan....do we know each other?
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 9:37:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/16/2004 9:52:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No but I believe the DBS is that weekend.....Rick, Ryan?

DBS?

my name is Ryan....do we know each other?

LOL...no...Gunbert is the Ryan I was refering to.

ahhhh, got it!

so what is DBS?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#7]
TTT
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#8]
The DBS is a monthly shoot we do here in vegas, and a lot of Class 3 guys show up.  Most are quite happy to let you shoot their guns all you want, just bring ammo.  This saturday I'm bringing quite a few people, and all my guns.  Wolfpack has even generously allowed me to borrow his AR50, so there will be some .50 cal action too.  I'll have my M16, and hopefully HKJay will show up with my Mac 11 (still waiting for the ATF to let me have it!), and you can shoot them till your ammo runs out.

To get there you take I-15 south about 7 or so miles out of  town to the sloan exit (you gotta be looking or you'll miss it), and go under the overpass.  That snakes around to an access road that you make a brief left on, then follow the big dirt road that heads into the hills.  Follow it all the way round, passing all the smaller areas where some yahoos with SKS's stop to shoot off the back of their 72 chevy.  You won't be able to miss it when you get to the pit; there's usually a lot of cars along the firing line.  If you want a point of contact, try and find the handsome guy pictured below, usually hanging around a white jeep cherokee.  We're more than glad to have the company!

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
so what is DBS?

This is DBS   9MB Video WMV file
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top