Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2004 8:06:54 AM EDT
Hey guys,

Ms. Coz and I are visiting LV for the first time since '02.

We are flying in 8/26, departing 8/29. Staying at the LV Hilton.
Wanted to hook up for some Full Auto fun if possible. We shot at that indoor place on Tropicana, but they stand next to you and treat you like a rookie.

Is Larry's still up and running?

Like to shoot on Friday or Saturday, and meet up with some of the AR15 brothers & sisters.....

Thanks

Coz_45
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 10:25:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a normal shoot weekend, but I don't think you'll have to twist many arms. :)
Link Posted: 7/27/2004 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Not a normal shoot weekend, but I don't think you'll have to twist many arms. :)

Huh?  Whaaa?!?  Go Shooting???  When? Where???  
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 6:06:06 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT

Larryg36...I replied to your IM.

Is there an opportunity in LV to go full auto outside? Without the range dude nearly holding the weapon for you? Don't get me wrong, it was cool shooting a Tommy gun and uzi FA indoors too, but I would have liked to not be pressured into quickly emptying mags with the guy hanging right there.  I'm sure that there are valid reasons as I noticed the ceiling had been peppered a few times (those uncompensated Thompsons do climb)..but, I felt as if I was being treated like a guy who'd never held a rifle...

Well, I'll check in here up until the 25th or so, as I ain't takin my laptop to Vegas...

Cheers

Coz_45
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT

A week from Thursday, me and Ms. Coz are flying in.......

Anybody got a place for me to shoot up the desert? Preferably some Full Auto......

If not, I'll still have fun...HELL it's Vegas!
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, I'll check in here up until the 25th or so, as I ain't takin my laptop to Vegas...

Most of the hotels now have Internet terminals scattered about as well as in the room via "netTV".

Keep in touch, perhaps some of us will be going out to shoot one of the days you will be here.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 10:59:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Send Gunbert a IM....it dont take much coaxing to get him to take his M-16 and suppressed .22 out. I'd like to see you but I'll be in Virginia that weekend.

Yeah, I'd be more than happy to get with you while you're here.  You can shoot my toys til your teeth rattle.  I wish the transfer on my Mac would go through so you could shoot that too.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:43:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Send Gunbert a IM....it dont take much coaxing to get him to take his M-16 and suppressed .22 out. I'd like to see you but I'll be in Virginia that weekend.

Yeah, I'd be more than happy to get with you while you're here.  You can shoot my toys til your teeth rattle.  I wish the transfer on my Mac would go through so you could shoot that too.

Excellent! But let me buy ammo!  

I'll hit you up for contact info, times etc... via IM and/or email.

Look forward to meeting you!

Probably save me $500 to go spend $50 shooting rather than gambling!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:49:37 PM EDT
[#9]
$50 dollars shooting?/ You dont plan to shopot much do you. LOL. I guess $50 will buy a bunch of 22 ammo for the supressed rig. : )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top