Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2004 7:05:27 AM EDT

I am looking to try a 3 gun but am not sure how they are set up.  I think I have the pistol and shotgun covered, ( P-13 Para .45 , 92F/S , Benelli Montifeltro and Rem. 870), but my only class III is a .22lr.........is this out of the question?  I am not even sure a .22lr is even a "sub-gun", I mean it is a "long rifle" bullet, right?  Any info on setup of weapons or a contact # would be great...thanks "G"

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#1]
At Desert Sportsman a 22lr subgun would be OK. We mostly run subgun matches and the occasional 3 gun as we did last month.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I am not even sure a .22lr is even a "sub-gun"

Don't tell Jane her 180 isn't a subgun!  She is awsome with it and usually kicks everyone's ass big time.  

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Isn't 3 gun RIFLE/pistol/shotgun?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#4]
MAY's match is a (2) GUN match :

1) Rifle , can be a MG , but used as a SEMI only for the match.

2) SMG

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#5]

When is may's?  You know I might be able to round up an AR or something to go with the am180.......heheheheh.  Is there a link to read all of the fine print on what to bring and so on?  I have had this .22 for about 6 months and think I have it figgured out, so I guess I need my butt whuped on the line now......    I am looking forward to a new hobby.  Thanks for the response.  "G"

p.s.  "Jane" sounds like a heck of a gal........I have a ton of questions for her!!!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:27:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Match is always the 2ND SUNDAY of the month at the DESERT SPORTSMANS RANGE. ( open to the public )

DBS is always the 3nd SATURDAY of the month out at SLOAN. ( BLM land )
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
p.s.  "Jane" sounds like a heck of a gal........I have a ton of questions for her!!!!

Another subgun regular just cleared his form 4 a couple of months ago on his 180.  You should have any questions well answered.

Unfortunately, Moms day will keep me from being there again this month.  You guys have a great time and I will see everyone on the 15th!

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:09:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Oh crap!!!! Mom's day!......uh, thanks for the reminder...how bout the 2nd sunday in June?

Link Posted: 5/5/2004 8:54:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Here a pic of Jane and her BUZZ SAW

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top