Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 8:09:22 PM EDT
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:00:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: THREE DAY INTERMEDIATE LEVEL HANDGUN COURSE...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINE OF FIRE, LLC
Professional Firearms Instruction
LE/Military/Civilian
3850 East Flamingo Road, #154
Las Vegas, Nevada  89121
Phone (702) 242-8288   e-mail: [email protected]
TRAINING  ANNOUNCEMENT

THREE DAY INTERMEDIATE LEVEL HANDGUN COURSE

January 16th, 17th, 18th, 2004    

Las Vegas, Nevada

Dear Friends,

Line of Fire, LLC, will be conducting a three day, Intermediate Level Handgun Course on January 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2004.

The tuition for this course is $350.00. There will be one full day of lecture/classroom, and two days of practical (live-fire) range training, which includes a night shoot on the second day of the range session. All live-fire training will be conducted outdoors.

Upon successful completion, a Certificate of Completion will be issued reflecting three days of Intermediate Level Handgun Training.

This is a serious, demanding, 1000 round course, and it is NOT for beginners. You can expect three days of learning, discipline, and skill-building. You will be taught the skills needed to employ deadly force as it applies to critical-defense situations encountered in an environment where high stress and Adrenal Stress Response (ASR) are present, and split-second decision making is the key to survival.

Those of you who have previously attended Line of Fire courses already know the professionalism and dedication we exude, and the participation and self-determination that we expect of you in order for you to succeed. You also know that if you give us 100%,  we will give you 120% in return.

A check for the full amount will be required by January 2nd, 2004, to book your place in the class. This will allow you enough time to gather the required equipment and make arrangements to attend. Upon receipt of your full tuition, you will be instructed where the classroom portion will be held and where to go to pick-up your student packet, textbook, and other course materials. This packet and all appropriate documentation must be brought with you when you attend the course, and must stay with you at all times during the course.

If you will be traveling from out of state to attend this course, please call or e-mail me so we can discuss the Interstate Transportation of your firearms, ammunition, and gear, and what the rules are for possession, transportation, and use of your firearms while you are in Clark County, Nevada.

If this course interests you, please respond via e-mail to Joe Nizzari @: [email protected] , or call (702) 242-8288. Upon receiving your response, you will be forwarded an equipment list and a source list of vendors (via e-mail) where you will be able to acquire the required gear should you already not possess it.

I look forward to your response.

Be safe.

Sincerely,

Joe Nizzari

Training Director

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:18:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:39:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Joe needs to come through on his first offer (NRA Instructor Course) - still waiting for that one!

Eric E

I've talked with him on the phone about it, hopefully we can set it up for springtime. March or April.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:44:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Eric,

Unfortunately I had to postpone that course until a later date. I have been in contact with Wolfpack about it. I had some instructional issues that needed to be worked out, and I hope to conduct it either in the first part of the year, or in early Spring. The Intermediate Level Course is totally separate from the Instructor Course. I hope you are still interested in the Instructor Course when it materializes, as we would really like you to participate.

Be Safe.

Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top