Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2003 4:49:39 PM EDT
I know it's short notice but if any of you guys are not doing anything tomorrow morning, there will be the monthly Subgun match at Desert Sportsman.  What makes tomorrow unique is that full auto rifle caliber weapons will also shoot.  Gates will be open to all @8am as the match is open to the public.

Link Posted: 11/8/2003 9:19:14 PM EDT
[#1]
See you there
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 3:47:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Special thanks to TonyG and the Mrs and all the guys that make this match happen!  What a great time

Rickinvegas still trying to figure out how to shoot a decent match......Damn those targets were far away!!

Gunbert with "Frankengun"

HKJAY "Pacino" with his new FNC

VegasSMG shooting his Colt with the "Stock" Upper.  The shorty uppers just didn't cut it for the course today.

Larry with his "Iraqi Special"

with the "C"

Link Posted: 11/9/2003 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Great photos!  We'll have to make the next one for the big guns.  See you Saturday!
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Great photos!  We'll have to make the next one for the big guns.  See you Saturday!

It was a lot of fun.  I think the big stuff will be more frequent now that they have upgraded all the targets.  This was the first match with the new targets that Kurt's made.  They are beautiful and will take hits from anything below a 50.

Link Posted: 11/10/2003 7:52:33 AM EDT
[#5]
F*&KING M16's, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was smoking the plates with my M16A4, Then i had a ((((FTE,)))
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:15:05 PM EDT
[#6]
That was a lot of fun, despite the fact that I broke an extractor and went through almost a case of ammo (not a 500 round case mind you, but close to 1000 rounds between me and my brother-in-law!).  That was a tough course of fire!

The best thing was that I got to bring a Newb out to shoot a little class 3, who's never shot a machinegun before.  He said to say thanks again guys, he had a blast!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top