Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2003 6:44:35 PM EDT
My brother is a IJ electrician, who does mostly commercial work...he just got laid off down here in Phx and is having trouble finding work.

He's motivated and eager to go to Vegas and work.

Any Union or non-Union jobs up there?

He's not an IBEW brother, but would be happy to be one if sponsored.

D. www.azexarms.com
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 7:00:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi Derek,  
I am in no way connected to the business but I can't help but think with ALL the new construction going on here he would be in good shape.  Vegas is not a big union town so maybe non-union wouldn't hurt.  Just my thoughts.

Link Posted: 9/8/2003 10:29:16 PM EDT
[#2]
anyone want to send me a want ad section of the Vegas Sunday paper?

D.
AZEX

723 W. Commerce Ave.
Bay 2
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 8:37:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Or you can go to lasvegas.com and click on locals, then in the next screen employment and you will be able to find the ads that are current in the RJ.

or you can just use http://www.reviewjournal.com/employment/ and start there.

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 11:02:20 AM EDT
[#5]
cool.

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 4:38:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I know a bunch of guys at Sprint, if he wants to work for them I can put him in contact with a few of those guys. Send me an IM or email if you want. Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top