Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2003 1:56:14 PM EDT
I haven't seen a thread about it, but last I heard we were going for the 16th (?). Haven't seen a thread about it yet..
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been told it is the 16th too.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 9:01:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I am sorry I have not posted something sooner.  Several of the guys had some major scheduling conflicts with the 16th so the DBS this month will be Saturday the 23rd.  Set up will be around 3pm and go into the night.  Some of us will be camping also.  Two months ago we camped after the shoot and it was great.  Very comfortable to just sleep outside on cots and it was very nice not to have to load up at 11pm.  If anyone is interested, the more the merrier.

The big event coming up will be September's shoot.  It will be on the 20th and we have been getting inquiries already from several states.  Please plan on coming out and invite friends and family.  It should be a lot of fun!  I am trying to get a professional videographer to come out to take the video for a project he is doing.  More will be posted as the date gets nearer.

See you all on the 23rd!

Link Posted: 8/12/2003 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds good to me!
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 6:48:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Thanks, Rick.
I figured.
Count me in....
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 6:28:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Weather outlook for the 16th looks like major T-storms in the deserts anyway.

I will be there on the 23d with my upgraded 50 BMG thingamadoodle, Tannerite, some ribs or other victuals, and some fun ammo.

Thanks for the update, Rick!

Link Posted: 8/14/2003 7:55:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I will be there on the 23d

This is a good thing!  

Are you bringing a driving buddy??

Link Posted: 8/17/2003 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I will be there this time with my rifle and my handgun.

CYA there guys.

Cheers, Badnews_III
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#9]
DBS    DBS    DBS    DBS

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top