Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2003 7:24:39 PM EDT
Here is a link to some video from last month's shoot as well as some June mixed in.  Hope you enjoy.........

June and July DBS Video
medium resolution  Windows Media Player 7.7MB

Link Posted: 8/3/2003 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Lets try that link again
June and July DBS

The first one didn't work,  well not for me anyhow.

now for the 3rd try  lol

Great video Rick.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:53:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Rick,

Awesome video, and great soundtrack! Your video skills are evolving with every release.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn good job, Rick!  The vid was awesome!
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 4:21:46 PM EDT
[#4]
WOW!!! What a blast there. I missed it again last month and probably won't be able to make it this month. Anyway, just have some good fun guys. Next month will be my time to be there, LOL.

Very Nice Video.

Cheers, Badnews_III
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 11:36:24 AM EDT
[#5]
lock load roll it!.....Excellent!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:05:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I've not been to one of these before.  What should I bring?  Anything and everything that shoots?
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've not been to one of these before.  What should I bring?  Anything and everything that shoots?

You got it!
I try to include a little bit of everything in the video so people can see that if it goes bang.........its out there.  We are committed to diversity dont you know!

Link Posted: 8/6/2003 5:35:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top