3850 East Flamingo Road, #154
Las Vegas, Nevada  89121
Phone (702) 242-8288   e-mail: [email protected]

TRAINING  ANNOUNCEMENT

NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT COURSE

Disciplines:
Basic Pistol/Personal Protection in the Home

Dear Friends,

We will be conducting a NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT COURSE on  August 15th., 16th., and 17th., 2003 . Successful completion of this course will allow you to become a NRA Certified Instructor in the disciplines of Basic Pistol, and Personal Protection in the Home.

Upon successful completion of the course you can apply to NRA to receive your NRA Certified Instructor Credentials. Upon receiving your Instructor Credentials, you will be able to promote, conduct, and teach individuals the Fundamentals of Basic Pistol Shooting and Personal Protection in the Home, and award Certificates of Completion in those disciplines. NOTE: This course will not teach you how to shoot, it will teach you how to teach.

If you would like to become an approved CCW (Concealed Carry Weapon) Instructor in Clark County, Nevada, you can submit your NRA Credentials, a course outline, and any other requirements to the LVMPD (Las Vegas Metropolitan Department) CCW Detail for review and approval. Note: You can also submit your NRA Certified Instructor Credentials and a course outline to any other sheriff of any other county in Nevada for review and approval as a CCW Instructor in that respective county.

The cost for this Instructor Development Course is $350.00. Your tuition includes all of the required materials and lesson plans for each discipline, and three days of Instructor Development training by a dynamic staff of NRA Certified Training Counselors and NRA Certified Instructors.

If you have ever wanted to be a firearms instructor, let this be the perfect opportunity for you to get started, so the door to training can be opened and you can start teaching others. This is where it all begins. This is where I began.  

As with all courses, your tuition must be paid in advance, because we must order materials on a per student basis. I really hope you can make it.

Be Safe.

Joe Nizzari
Director/Lead Instructor
Line of Fire, LLC

Link Posted: 8/7/2003 8:11:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#2]
We can do this on any weekend, not these specific dates. Joe has told me that a Sat/Sun and another Sat might be better than a Fri/Sat/Sun...I have to agree. Why don't we pick a week in Sept or Oct and get a group to do this. I'm in.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmmmm.....
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I can probably do it if we push it back a while.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 9:19:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How about the second weekend of September (12-14)?

Anyone else interested?

I really think we need to do this as a Sat/Sun/Sat rather than a Fri/Sat/Sun...I know it will make it ALOT easier on me. There is no way Ryan can do a Fri-Sun. How about 13/14/20?
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#7]

. . .How about 13/14/20?

I'd do that.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 9:44:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 8:04:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 9:05:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Jesus... I now have to come up with $350.  You guys are going to ruin me.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I talked to Joe on the phone today and he is going to pick out 2 sets of dates for us to do this class. I'll let you know when I have them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:16:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top