Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2003 10:18:52 PM EDT
Who would you guys recomend that does good gunsmithing work in town (Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas) and doesn't charge and arm an a leg?  I'm just looking to get night sights put on my pistols.  Thanks
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:04:48 AM EDT
[#1]
what kind of pistol? just drop in, or milled slide? for most DA autos, Discount i believe will install Trijicons if you buy them there. For 1911 work, i have a pistol being done by Don Williams of the Action Works (www.actionworks.com)
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 10:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
what kind of pistol? just drop in, or milled slide? for most DA autos, Discount i believe will install Trijicons if you buy them there. For 1911 work, i have a pistol being done by Don Williams of the Action Works (www.actionworks.com)

Thanks for the tip, however, I will not go to Discount as a matter of principle anymore.
How about AAA Gunsmithing on Western Ave?  Wasn't that guy at DBS in April fixing  Rick's lower?  Is he cool?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes,
Dennis and his latest girl friend was under my net, He's a "old school" gunsmith. He does it all. nO SHIT!!!!

I wont do half the stuff he takes in for repairs.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 1:04:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yes,
Dennis and his latest girl friend was under my net, He's a "old school" gunsmith. He does it all. nO SHIT!!!!

I wont do half the stuff he takes in for repairs.

Is this guy always busy doing Metro's stuff?  Can some average Joe like me get his services? What kind of 'smithin do you do, Larry?
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 10:35:29 PM EDT
[#5]
come out to Sloan on SAT to the battle rife.com shoot, and tell me or show me what you need done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top