Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2003 8:20:26 PM EDT
Hello Guys,

Beware of Rick Cessna aka Potsqually (Cessna Motors)of Cleveland, Texas. Me and Potsqually had a deal about this RCBS Rockchucker Master Reloading kit. I sent him a USPS Money Order through the USPS Express Mail and after he cashed the Money Order I did not get anymore response from him. I sent him emails but did not get a luck in getting an answer. I posted a negative comment about him on the Feedback section of the equipment exchange and you can read it there.

I dealt a thousand times though the internet and never had this problem. It only takes 1 thief to ruin everything. I am only passing this information just in case someday you're going to do a business with this guy.

Regards, Badnews_III (I got robbed!!!)

Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:21:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you post this in the EE feedback section as well?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:11:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, the upside is that you sent him a USPS money order.  Now call your local postmaster general's office and file a mail fraud complaint against him.  They PO is very aggressive in these matters and can make Cessna's life living hell.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Really now.... Some guy fucked me for 700+ dollars of car parts.. I paid him in a USPS money order... Time to get me some money or parts. >: D
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, I also posted it on the Equipment Exchange Feedback section. I gave Potsqually till today to response and did not get any answer from him. I will start the process tomorrow on the Legal matter.

Regards, Badnews_III
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#5]
i dont like people who lie,cheat,and steal!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top