Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 8:49:17 PM EDT
From: "Line of Fire, LLC/Joe Nizzari" <[email protected]>  Save Address | Headers
To: <[email protected]>
CC:
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:30:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: M16/AR15 Rifle Course....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

We are getting closer to setting a solid date for the M16/AR15 Rifle Course that will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada. This course is designed to deliver the best performance from both you and your rifle.

When I sent out the original training announcement several weeks ago, I received very positive feedback. As we draw closer to a date, I would like to get a feel for those of you who are serious about attending the course. Some of you stated that you did not have rifles. That is not a problem, because we have a few rifles that we can donate for the course.

If you are seriously interested in attending this dynamic rifle course, please let me know what weekends you are available, and we will try to structure the date so we can accomodate as many of you who wish to attend.

Once I receive confirmation from you, I will send out an equipment list and ammunition requirement.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Be Safe.

Joe Nizzari
Director/Lead Instructor
Line of Fire, LLC
[email protected]

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#1]
wolf, is there a date for this course? it's getting pretty damn hot already.

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#2]
No he hasn't set the date yet, I'm thinking of setting up with Joe and maybe doing a reduced rate course for us in the late fall, maybe November.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top