Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2003 12:10:31 AM EDT
Yea, I heard it and Tony heard it. Frank and Pete were not around, it may have gotten both of 'em. We heard it at about 11 pm and it scared the bejesus out of both of us, I took off the Beretta 9mm I had on and strapped on a Colt 1911. I'm not doing any night shooting anywhere unless I'm with an army. Be warned...it lives out there.

Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:28:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Wuss.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:30:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you pick the wrong day to stop sniffing glue?
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 1:40:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Frank found your 'monster'... it was a couple of field mice f*cking on a berm.  Wolfpack, please change your screenname to "Twitch".
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:14:34 AM EDT
[#4]
It lives out there and it doesn't like being woken up with gunfire at night. Whatever it is it isn't afraid of gunfire, humans or light. It was maybe 20 yards from us on the right berm looking down at us, growling . I don't drink but I'm starting today.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:51:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It was maybe 20 yards from us on the right berm looking down at us, growling

Sorry Wolf, that was me I guess I got a little carried away......I was out patrolling with the Noise abatement squad of the Summerlin Red Rock Homeowners Association.........unfortunately we dropped our pitchforks and our torches went out so we just went home.

Link Posted: 5/18/2003 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#6]
This was me last night....

Link Posted: 5/18/2003 4:58:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Frank found your 'monster'... it was a couple of field mice f*cking on a berm.  Wolfpack, please change your screenname to "Twitch".

Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:10:12 PM EDT
[#8]
LETS GO GET'EM.!!!!!!Like what we would say in the Army " THE NIGHT IS OUR FRIEND "

Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:38:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
LETS GO GET'EM.!!!!!!Like what we would say in the Army " THE NIGHT IS OUR FRIEND "

You better bring a bigger gun than that to kill this beast, like I said, I think it has taken care of Pete and Frank! That puss gun isn't gonna even scare it....now I've got this 10/22 we could use...IF your serious!
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Wolfpack, did www.cheapdrugs.com screw up again and not deliver your meds ontime?  Dude, watch some Gidget reruns on tvland and chill.

It always works for me.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:03:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Wolfpack, did www.cheapdrugs.com screw up again and not deliver your meds ontime?  Dude, watch some Gidget reruns on tvland and chill.

It always works for me.  

Big talk, your not the one who almost had to do battle with the unknown. Care to go on a night shoot? Friday night maybe? Range 3 is it's home. I have a social event on Saturday night, but if your ready to hunt a blood thirsty, range officer killing beast, I can go Friday.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Big talk, your not the one who almost had to do battle with the unknown. Care to go on a night shoot? Friday night maybe? Range 3 is it's home. I have a social event on Saturday night, but if your ready to hunt a blood thirsty, range officer killing beast, I can go Friday.

Only if I can bring a couple of MY friends to your little party..........

Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:37:26 PM EDT
[#13]
When my friends fly in for the Aug. ASD show, one of the night shoots we'll do at the range, And do some MOVEMENT TO CONTRACT. We stoped using SPORTSMAN'S 2 years ago for the night shoots because of the fire hazard with tracers. Thats why I LOVE SLOAN!!!

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Yea I heard it to, but it didn't sound dangerous. It kinda sounded like a fox pup yelping. When I turned to look at Wolfpack all I saw was a dust trail. It was hilarious!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:42:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yea I heard it to, but it didn't sound dangerous. It kinda sounded like a fox pup yelping. When I turned to look at Wolfpack all I saw was a dust trail. It was hilarious!

Yea, that's how it happened.

I just finished shooting, heard it and said "Tony? Tony? wha....." I turn and see Tony (Reagan1) running backwards with eyes like silver dollars. Don't lie here boy!  

Anyways, who is up for the AR15.com !st Annual Monster Hunt at Desert Sportsman...this Friday night at range 3...8pm.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:00:53 PM EDT
[#16]
I work on Fridays, you do it on some other Saturday and I'm there.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

That sound more like it...

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:42:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Screw that, lets go hunt it ;)

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:47:32 AM EDT
[#19]

Theres somethin' out there...and it ain't no man.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:04:51 AM EDT
[#20]
This friday?  I'll be there, and I'll bring the FAL with some AP stuff I found... I dunno if it'll be as effective as your 10/22, but it's worth a try.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Screw that, lets go hunt it ;)

Famous last words....are you in then?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top