Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2022 8:51:41 AM EDT
Hello Everyone,
 I would like to see if anyone is close to the area and would like to get together for some shooting, camaraderie, and maybe work towards some training.   Not asking to go full Rambo here.  I am getting older and am beat to shit.  Just looking to have some fun with like minded individuals who like guns and shooting as much as I do.  I shoot relatively often at the indoor range and when the outdoor one opens I am sure I will be out there often too.  If you are close and feel like trying to set something up let me know.  Thanks and have a great day.
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would be up for it if I lived a little closer
View Quote

What part of the state are ya from?
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 12:41:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 11:34:33 AM EDT
[#4]
There's a few of us in the area
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Any of you shoot out at Zingers and Flingers?
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope; I prefer my backyard.

Driven past plenty of times though.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 10:04:08 PM EDT
[#8]
@NAM

Waiting on directions!!  

Link Posted: 4/23/2022 11:45:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Winneconne area
but if you had some coyotes to shoot in the area, you'd be surprised how far I would travel
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What part of the state are ya from?

Winneconne area
but if you had some coyotes to shoot in the area, you'd be surprised how far I would travel
Lots of Coyote's here.

OP, I'd be potentially down for something.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 8:54:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only when I buy a suppressor there. Currently waiting on my second can.

I usually lug my stuff to the wood county rifle range which is about a half hour away from me. Otherwise up in Tomahawk we have some land to shoot. But I wish I had somewhere closer to shoot at night with NV.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:38:12 AM EDT
[#11]
I dont live up there but I shoot at private property up in that area about monthly. If OP is interested in coming out sometime I'm sure we could arrange something
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:26:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I usually lug my stuff to the wood county rifle range which is about a half hour away from me. Otherwise up in Tomahawk we have some land to shoot. But I wish I had somewhere closer to shoot at night with NV.
View Quote

Haven't been there in a few years; has it gotten better? It used to be pretty muddy with a lot of yahoos (on one visit this guy would fire a few rounds, then just get up and walk downrange with no warning or coordination).
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Haven't been there in a few years; has it gotten better? It used to be pretty muddy with a lot of yahoos (on one visit this guy would fire a few rounds, then just get up and walk downrange with no warning or coordination).
View Quote

Nah, that public range is a shithole that’s begging to be shut down. On the other hand, the wood co rifle and pistol club range is not far from there, and their outdoor range goes out to 600yds.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:29:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Nah, that public range is a shithole that’s begging to be shut down. On the other hand, the wood co rifle and pistol club range is not far from there, and their outdoor range goes out to 600yds.
View Quote

Now that you mention it, I've been there too (used to work with a member). Nice range, but membership was a bit involved from what I recall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top