Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2022 10:05:31 PM EDT
Tucker just covered some of it tonight, and will cover more tomorrow.  I'm going to contact my relatives back in WI and push them to contact their representatives about the report.  Government workers basically let Zuckerburg's people run the election in the Dem strongholds.

Wisconsin Special Counsel Finds ‘Widespread Election Fraud’ In 2020 Nursing Homes

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/03/wisconsin-special-counsel-finds-widespread-election-fraud-in-2020-nursing-homes/

In Wisconsin, Zuckerberg’s money, some $9 million, went “solely to five Democratic strongholds” and the special counsel’s report to the Wisconsin Assembly said those actions violated the ban on bribes.

Gableman’s report also recommended:

Eliminating the Wisconsin Election Commission, which, in fact, had delivered to elections officials improper instructions for the election.
Maintain a single statewide voter registration database and making it available and secure.
Establishing oversight procedures for elections.
Establishing a process for challenging results.
Minimizing “pre-voting,” because that denies citizens their right to observe the process.
Allowing the creation of “alternative slates of electors” for challenged races.
Providing ways to challenge those certifications.
Banning “outside funding” in elections.
What is known about the 2020 election is that study of Zuckerberg’s money concluded the results essentially were bought for Biden. Also, various state and local elections officials simply canceled their own state laws regarding mail-in ballots to accommodate COVID, actions that were not legally allowed. Third, legacy and social media all worked to conceal accurate – and damaging – reporting about the Biden family overseas business schemes just before the election. A Media Research Center study revealed had those reports been more widely published, enough voters would have turned away from Biden to cost him the election.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/11/how-mark-zuckerberg-funded-get-out-the-vote-efforts-benefitting-democrats-in-wisconsin/
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:20:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Now it would be great if Suckercocks would be indicted and convicted to a 50yr sentance.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 2:02:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Hang on, looking for the shocked face gif/meme.

Seriously though those of us living have known shit like this for a long time.

Would be like if we found shit in your AO. Might be new to us but old hat to you.

Dane and Milwaukee counties are notorious for finding "lost/misplaced" ballots in the middle of the night.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 9:53:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dane and Milwaukee counties are notorious for finding "lost/misplaced" ballots in the middle of the night.
View Quote

Yep. Thats how Gov Skeletor "won". AMazing how they "found" 30,000 votes just for Evers in a closet in Milwaukee.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Tip of the iceberg and nothing will be done about it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#5]
The crooks are in charge.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:41:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yep. Thats how Gov Skeletor "won". AMazing how they "found" 30,000 votes just for Evers in a closet in Milwaukee.
View Quote

I remember a few years earlier Waukesha found some ballots that were misplaced and made no overall difference but holy fuck did the left raise hell about that. Like how dare you take a page from our playbook.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 12:55:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Next election will be the same or worse. Doubtful I'll ever vote again. Literally a waste of time.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 1:43:29 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm in mke county for now. I'll vote jsut to make them work harder to cancel my vote. Fuck those ass clowns.  

I wish it were different but for far too long we've allowed them fuck with elections that they fell entitled to do so.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#9]
On 60 minutes last night.  WI was the first story.
https://www.cbsnews.com/60-minutes/full-episodes/
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 6:04:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I was surprised when Walker was elected Governor, and totally shocked when Trump was elected president.
Now that the crooks are in charge, I doubt we will see any more gun-friendly politicians elected
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top