Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2021 1:32:23 PM EDT
At one point, I seem to remember a thread about getting people together for a meetup? Not sure if any of that ever happened..perhaps I wasn’t on the list. Is anyone interested in meeting face to face?
I would be willing to host a meet Saturday, Sept 25. Just a casual coffee and doughnuts that could roll in to lunch.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 2:15:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess it would depend on the location...
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 11:55:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Best I can give for that day is a maybe. Depends on location and what I may get wrangled into.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 9:12:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Location would be Fitchburg, WI. Good location for guys interested in cars as well…
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 10:25:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Location would be Fitchburg, WI. Good location for guys interested in cars as well…
View Quote

Car Show?
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I’d be happy to show you my car..??.

It’s an automotive repair shop.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 6:30:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll see what I can do but pretty busy with the business right now.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I could come out later in the day. I'm probably working till the early afternoon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top