Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2021 10:35:12 PM EDT
Had the opportunity to talk with Jonathan Wichmann today. He's a serious conservative and strong supporter of our God given freedoms. I encourage you all to check him out. If you like what you see and hear please contact the Wisconsin republican party and tell them he is who you want as a candidate for governor in 2022.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#1]
https://wichmannforgovernor.com/

Balance the budget and build a Wisconsin Rainy Day Fund

Secure economics and Wisconsin food independence

Grow business opportunities for rural Wisconsin

Encourage and support small businesses

Pro-Life

PRO 2nd Amendment and CCW Holder | Proud member of USCCA

I do support Constitutional Carry.

Shrink the size of government, trim the fat, and return wealth back to the people

Enable the working middle class to build more savings

Empower the welfare-dependent to become independent and working again

I fully support Law Enforcement and our Veterans. I will work on a plan to make the Veteran Affairs system better and to ensure no Veteran is forgotten or homeless.

I DO NOT support Mandatory Vaccines. I believe everyone has the right to manage their own health.

I am Pro-Cannabis and will work to legalize both for medical and general use.

I support LEGAL Immigration. I will always protect our borders.

End homelessness in our cities
I am strongly empathetic to the homeless. I feel this is a disgrace to humanity to forget about our fellow man/woman/child if they are willing to become productive members of society. Choosing to ignore the issue reflects poorly on all of us.

Shut down sex trafficking in Milwaukee
There can never be a blessing from God when we tolerate crimes against children, young people, and adults. I will work hard to eradicate this epidemic.

Strengthen education and teachers
A focus on entrepreneurship education and building businesses to create jobs for the future
Elevate salaries for effective teachers to produce quality students and future business owners.

Implement my technology called “Wisconsin’s Voice” to remove special interest and corporate money from politics and elections.

We must ban Critical Race Theory from our Public Schools.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#2]
We don't need anymore of the same rino crap that has gotten us a fraudulent presidential election in our state. Or the tyrannical medical mandates that Evers was allowed to throw around for to long. It's time for leadership that answers to the voters.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 12:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]
This thread needs to be bumped to the top.
If you’re tired of feckless establishment Republicans…
Wichmann is the guy we need to get behind.

Link Posted: 9/16/2021 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#4]
https://wichmannforgovernor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Wichmann-for-Governor-Flier.pdf

Yup, I'd be interested in hearing more about him if any others have interactions or come across more substantive policy ideas.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 9:41:38 AM EDT
[#5]
The relationship between Robin Vos and Rebecca in itself should tell people. She's not right for the job. Vos is the reason we're still waiting for an audit in Wisconsin.
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 12:04:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The relationship between Robin Vos and Rebecca in itself should tell people. She's not right for the job. Vos is the reason we're still waiting for an audit in Wisconsin.
View Quote

WI talk radio is completely ignoring Wichmann.
When the time comes, they will give him the Kevin Nicholson treatment.
The fix is already in for the primaries.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top