Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2021 3:05:42 PM EDT
Any one have any recommendations for stippling/ Glock frame modifications around the Milwaukee metro area?  looking to get the finger grooves removed form my Glock 40 so it fits my hand better.

Thanks
Jakjak
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:54:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Bumping, hoping for answers
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Take a Dremel tool and go after it - it's only a chunk of plastic.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:41:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe you're right about the stippling, but I'd think a Dremel tool should work to take care of knocking down the finger grooves.  There IS a chance I'm off base here.  As I understand the OP, he wants to get rid of the finger grooves by straightening out that area.
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:44:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Just cut down the ridges and use something like this:Stippling tape
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 12:02:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Do it yourself, that's what I did to a gen 3 G19.

Removed the finger grooves and I flattened the backstrap. That was a bit more involved.
Soldering iron, you use a Dremel for borders and reduction of high areas/fingergrooves, but the texture comes from the iron.

Everyone looks for specialized service near them, which you almost never have the service you want close by.

Find one online that does the work you want, at a price you want to pay and just sent it to them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top