Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2021 5:41:04 PM EDT
This weekend I took my family to Historic Auto Attractions in Roscoe, IL.  I could not believe the number of historic firearms they had in their collection.  They had John Dillinger and Pretty Boy Floyd’s 1911.  They also had Walther PP’s owned by Herman Goering, Eva Braun, and Heinrich Himmler.  There were also a lot of firearms from the old west.  The firearm collection was impressive.  The historian was on site and shared a ton of info about the guns and cars they had.  If you live in southern WI it’s definitely worth the trip.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty much north Rockford, fyi.
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:52:47 PM EDT
[#2]
They still have one of Hitler's armored cars?  The whole place was amazing . The TV show sets on a map, race cars, a bat mobile. Lots of cool stuff.   Caddy that was behind JFK when he was shot?
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 9:53:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Hometown of Danica Patrick .
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 7:08:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They still have one of Hitler's armored cars?  The whole place was amazing . The TV show sets on a map, race cars, a bat mobile. Lots of cool stuff.   Caddy that was behind JFK when he was shot?
View Quote

I didn’t see Hitler’s armored car but they had one of Stalin’s.  The glass was 3” thick.  They did have the Caddy that was in the motorcade when JFK was shot.  It’s a very impressive JFK collection.  The firearm collection still blows my mind.  The head historian said they have a close relationship with Rock Island Auction.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty much north Rockford, fyi.
View Quote

Yes, Roscoe is North of Rockford, on the state line.

No, it is NOT North Rockford.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top