Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2021 6:34:19 PM EDT
My State Senator has been busy trying to protect our gun rights.

https://waow.com/2021/04/08/area-lawmaker-working-on-second-amendment-sanctuary-bill/
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#1]
"According to a release, the bill would prevent the federal government from confiscating firearms or ammunition which are legally owned and made in Wisconsin."

why do they have to be made in WI, why not just legally owned?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"According to a release, the bill would prevent the federal government from confiscating firearms or ammunition which are legally owned and made in Wisconsin."

View Quote

If I put it together here, does that make it "made in WI"?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:16:07 PM EDT
[#4]
My county recently voted to be a 2nd amendment sanctuary county. I hope there are is enough support to get the state on board as well.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 4:36:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Better make that anything currently legally owned.  Anything.  Including your land.  Your residence.  Etc.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#6]
You should all have bought BCM anyways

gretahowdareyou.jpg
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I would really like to see it pass, but, I don't see anything pro-gun going through
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Plus it doesn't matter if it does pass since the courts have proven they won't bother themselves with those silly laws anyways!
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 3:04:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Interstate commerce.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top