Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2021 2:25:37 PM EDT
Oh well, another sjw superintendent.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:59:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Does anybody think a Republican leaning person will ever again win any election the communists care about?  Law is pointless.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 9:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I've voted in every election for at least the last 5 years. I didn't vote yesterday, because I had no doubt my vote wouldn't matter whatsoever.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:01:28 PM EDT
[#3]
School systems where kids aren't allowed to be held back - just pushed along to be someone else's problem.  No wonder why high schools are graduating kids who can't read, write of do basic math.  Most can't fill out the states on a map.  They are creating generations of people who have been systematically dumbed down.  Think there's a master plan behind it?  I don't think it's the teachers that are to blame - it's the administrators that are giving them the guidance that are the problem.  State superintendent is a prime example.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:30:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Oh well, another sjw superintendent.
View Quote

I genuinely thought they were going to "find" another 50k ballots in Milwaukee again.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:33:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Somehow I'm on two political contact lists, one for our side, and one for the other.  Guess who is better at contacting to make sure their side shows up to vote?  They arr persistent and effective.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 6:56:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I think I heard outside money was 15 x's more for udderly than Kerr. Pretty disappointing turnout but it was expected. Less than 25% turnout so Dane and Milwaukee counties win again.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 9:14:25 AM EDT
[#7]
School officials are the most powerful people you will ever deal with because they have the power to destroy your children's future with the stroke of a pen. The people that didn't vote will regret this.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
School officials are the most powerful people you will ever deal with because they have the power to destroy your children's future with the stroke of a pen. The people that didn't vote will regret this.
View Quote

No, they won't.  They don't care about anything, except their new cell phone and what new reality show there is.  A far cry from the people who came to the new world for freedom.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 12:22:35 PM EDT
[#9]
All rigged anyways.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 2:20:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No, they won't.  They don't care about anything, except their new cell phone and what new reality show there is.  A far cry from the people who came to the new world for freedom.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Conceptualization of physics apply to societal influences: Liquid seeks a natural gravitational level at moments absent of external inertial influence.

Think about it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 3:55:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Conceptualization of physics apply to societal influences: Liquid seeks a natural gravitational level at moments absent of external inertial influence.

Think about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think about it.

If you're trying to say everything goes in cycles and this will fix itself, using some iffy reference to bernoulli's law, nice try.  The commies will make sure fixing doesn't happen for a very long time.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 5:08:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If you're trying to say everything goes in cycles and this will fix itself, using some iffy reference to bernoulli's law, nice try.  The commies will make sure fixing doesn't happen for a very long time.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think about it.

No not really.

The counter is parental involvement, or the removal of the student from the system. Too many parents now a days want the system to raise their kids rather than doing it themselves. The issue of liberal parents is a whole other scenario. Yet that isn’t a guarantee of their offspring being such.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top