Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2021 12:10:52 AM EDT
I am starting a things to do this summer list.
The first one is the 44th annual Prairie Villa Rendezvous.
This will be on the weekend of June 17-20 in Prairie Du Chien
This happens on the same island as Villa Louis.

Good times have been had for a lot of years.  Sadly the last 2 yrs were canceled first because of flooding and last year because of covid.

Add anything you can think of.  It is time to get back to normal.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 6:43:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to your local race track.  Have a hot dog, some nachos and a beer.  Watch some great racing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 8:43:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 2:29:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I definitely have to do more of this this year.
are usually make it to road America once a year and watch modifieds run at different dirt tracks.
and always make it to Wisconsin Speedway for the big demolition...But went the whole last year without making one of them
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go to your local race track.  Have a hot dog, some nachos and a beer.  Watch some great racing.

I definitely have to do more of this this year.
are usually make it to road America once a year and watch modifieds run at different dirt tracks.
and always make it to Wisconsin Speedway for the big demolition...But went the whole last year without making one of them

My son races karts at Badger, Road America and on dirt in Fort Atkinson.  We go to a handfull of races at Slinger and Jefferson too.  Always a good time.  

For anyone that hasn't been, just go.  You'll have a good time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 11:40:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't know how close you guys are but Wilmot is a good time also!
I'm lucky because we take the boat down river, and land at the gate on Hwy W.
Traffic can be a pain getting out.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 5:50:05 PM EDT
[#5]
May 14,15 a gun show at the Dodge county fair grounds.   First  time that I know of.    I may drive over to see what is going on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top