Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2021 1:58:21 PM EDT
FB won't allow sales of ammo.

I have a few boxes of .40 taking up space in my cabinet.
Does anyone now of any gun friendly places I could sell online in the state?
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you are closer to the lake, but you should see the prices people are getting for auctions of this and that at massart auctions, Lacount, or Hansen Auction Group.  Watched some 9 and 5.56 a few weeks ago that I was just like Whoa.  Not sure if you have anywhere similar.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 8:54:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 10:44:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I know I see it on mewe. Or you could try on the discord group.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

We have a Discord group?  
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 8:14:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I forgot about our Discord group!

I don't have much. Two 100 rd Boxes of Win WB in 40S&W and 1 3/4 box of Win PDX1 Defender.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#6]
MeWe has 2 WI specific pages I belong to. "WISCONSIN'S LARGEST FIREARM SALES GROUP" and "WISCONSIN ONLY FIREARMS & AMMO FOR SALE OR TRADE". They each have both a group page and a group chat line.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 10:07:27 PM EDT
[#7]
There's also south central Wisconsin buy sell firearms

https://mewe.com/join/southcentralwisconsinbuysellfirearms
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 12:11:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We have a Discord group?  
View Quote

Wisconsin HTF. I only remember it because I'm too lazy to not have discord load at bootup.

There are I think 2 ARF on mewe. Well at least that I know of.

They all sprung up after the godaddy BS.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 2:07:37 PM EDT
[#9]
You try the EE?

What are you asking?
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Local newspaper with Features section (usually the features section goes out to other local papers):

Sold everything at top dollar, even when it didn't move here.

Key = Ammoseek.com. See what the cheapest amount shipped to your door is, then match the price in the local paper or sell/trade or store credit it at a local gunshop.

Example - cheapest price- both available at bulkmunitions.com through ammoseek:
7.62X39 Wolf 122 gr. per 1000 = $511.66 I'm in it $349 shipped per 1000
.45ACP PMC bronze per 1000 = $1057.58 I'm in it $660 shipped per 1000

Stay strong, safe and well

V
OUT
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 2:43:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You try the EE?

What are you asking?
View Quote

It's such a ridiculous small amount, it's not worth the effort. On a local FB marketplace, anyone would just swing by if they were near and take it.
200 rounds of Win WB. 1 and 3/4 box of Win PDX1 Defender.

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's such a ridiculous small amount, it's not worth the effort. On a local FB marketplace, anyone would just swing by if they were near and take it.
200 rounds of Win WB. 1 and 3/4 box of Win PDX1 Defender.

View Quote

Just put that you aren't shipping. Might get some nibbles.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 8:31:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Careful putting anything gun related on Mewe. If your priced any higher then 10 years ago pricing you will quickly be reprimanded by the price Nazi's. You need to sell your items at the price THEY think is right.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 9:12:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Careful putting anything gun related on Mewe. If your priced any higher then 10 years ago pricing you will quickly be reprimanded by the price Nazi's. You need to sell your items at the price THEY think is right.
View Quote

On one of the pages I mentioned above, the mod deletes all such negative comments on prices. Repeat offenders get banned from the page.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

So you're saying people might disagree with the value i put on something i want to sell?

Link Posted: 3/21/2021 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 10:17:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Not on the site day and night keeping track of what happens. However with the amount of bitching there can't be anybody left if they are getting the boot.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 7:23:02 AM EDT
[#18]
It's not really a large amount. I just have a few boxes. If social media wasn't being so ridiculous, someone would swing by and just pick it up after work.
It's not worth the trouble to go through for the two 100 round packs and 1 & 3/4 box of defense ammo to pay to list it or go through shipping/etc.

I'm going through a big cleaning/decluttering stage here. It will lay here for a short while longer and I'll just end up disposing of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top