Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2021 6:12:48 PM EDT
Been seeing them for the last 4-5 days in my AO.  This is by far the earliest I've ever seen them back in Wisconsin.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Fwiw.... they taste like chicken.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 9:49:15 PM EDT
[#2]
They'll be gone after this week.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:05:57 PM EDT
[#3]
My guess is they were ones that went way far north. Saw a couple a few weeks ago. Not too chirpy, I imagine it was pretty fucking cold. Pretty birds, but I don't like the 4am singing in the Spring.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:16:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:47:23 PM EDT
[#5]
What do you mean. We haven't even had a real winter.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What do you mean. We haven't even had a real winter.
View Quote

I concur. Not been the typical winter, at least not up north. Until yesterday. 10+" snow fell on Vilas, Forest & Oneida counties yesterday. There was only about 6-8" on the ground prior to that. Extremely sparse for early February.

Current temperature is 4F. Forecast is for maximum temp of 5F for the next 10 days. "Real winter"... it's here now.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 11:48:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I concur. Not been the typical winter, at least not up north. Until yesterday. 10+" snow fell on Vilas, Forest & Oneida counties yesterday. There was only about 6-8" on the ground prior to that. Extremely sparse for early February.

Current temperature is 4F. Forecast is for maximum temp of 5F for the next 10 days. "Real winter"... it's here now.
View Quote

We have essentially the same thing going on here in the deep south of WI.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 5:25:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, fun day. High of 10 and 25+mph winds (southern Jefferson Co.). 2.5 hours snow-blowing was fun.

I'd imagine the Robins are regretting their decision to head north so soon.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 4:37:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
hopefully this is a sign winter is going to end real soon
View Quote

Looking at the forecast i hope youre right. Getting up in the am to sub temps is a mf.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 10:06:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top