Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2016 6:38:55 PM EDT
Anyone want to speculate on what if any position Trump may offer Clarke in his Administration, now that the Homeland Security gig has gone to someone else?

My money has been on Director of US Marshal's all along, especially since the Director's chair is currently empty.  Plus the image would be perfect.

However, the latest money is on Clarke getting TSA, and that a public announcement may be coming tomorrow when Trump visits West Allis.

Any thoughts or guesses?
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I had heard he was going to head up ICE.  Hopefully he doesn't go anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I was at the Trump thank you tour in West Allis. David Clarke was one on the speakers. He takes no prisoners, he tells it the way it is.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I think ICE would be a good spot for him, TSA as well.  I really think he should go to a national stage, he doesn't really have the ability to do too much as County Sheriff in Milwaukee.  Although it is nice to have a local voice of reason.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think ICE would be a good spot for him, TSA as well.  I really think he should go to a national stage, he doesn't really have the ability to do too much as County Sheriff in Milwaukee.  Although it is nice to have a local voice of reason.
View Quote

lol A voice of reason? from someone who doesn't believe us citizens shouldn't have any NFA items?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:26:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol A voice of reason? from someone who doesn't believe us citizens shouldn't have any NFA items?
View Quote

That took longer than it usually does.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top