Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2015 8:08:08 PM EDT
Anyone use silencer shop direct? Trying to see if they have a silencershop direct dealer near me. I'm right in the middle of the state (Wauau/weston/schofield area).
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 10:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Email sent.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:59:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone use silencer shop direct? Trying to see if they have a silencershop direct dealer near me. I'm right in the middle of the state (Wauau/weston/schofield area).
View Quote

Isn't CWA a class three dealer??

Or drive 45 minutes to Hortonville and deal with Five0nut at reaper tactical.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:32:26 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 for Reaper Tactical. Devin is a good guy to deal with and you might get a better price than you'd think.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:12:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes they are. But they sell suppressors at MSRP and to use them as a transfering dealer is $200.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#5]
leotrainer (Larry) is GTG - he's in Verona.

ETA: he stocks some cans and also has good pricing.  Trust me - you will want to spend a little more to shave a Form 3 off the wait right now since they are taking a lot longer than they were historically.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
leotrainer (Larry) is GTG - he's in Verona.

ETA: he stocks some cans and also has good pricing.  Trust me - you will want to spend a little more to shave a Form 3 off the wait right now since they are taking a lot longer than they were historically.
View Quote

I've used leotrainer a couple of times also, once in 2013 for a transfer from Silencer Shop, and once during the big group buy that happened here last year, definitely a good guy.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:24:55 PM EDT
[#7]
+1 more for Larry. I've gone through him twice last year.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Another +1 for Larry
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 11:25:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
+1 for Reaper Tactical. Devin is a good guy to deal with and you might get a better price than you'd think.
View Quote

Thanks!!! But I will not sign up as a Silencer Shop Direct dealer. If it is the program I'm thinking of they want permission to submit form 4's on my behalf. I will not give another company that kind of access / control in my business. Too much risk especially with NFA firearms.

Considering my first and only transaction with Silencer Shop had them shipping me the wrong serial number, there's no way in hell I'd give them that kind of access.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 11:29:21 PM EDT
[#10]
fiveonut, Would you be able to get me a salvo 12? If so, can you PM me with a price?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:54:25 PM EDT
[#11]
+1 for Larry in Verona.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top