Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2015 4:59:39 PM EDT
I attended last year's Pannone class, and had a question about the Mac class in May.

If you are a member, or you know the gentleman hosting the class, please PM me.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 12:14:18 AM EDT
[#1]
These guys Alias
Are sponsoring him..

It looks like a 2 day Vehicle class
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 1:34:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I mean who is hosting the class.
Not which company Mac is going through to schedule and what not.

Edit: A member of some club in Maryville, IL had Mac put on this 2-day vehicle class a couple of years ago.
The host asked Mac to make the class CCW-centric.
I just want to know if this Omro class will be taught around working from concealment as well.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 3:01:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I mean who is hosting the class.
Not which company Mac is going through to schedule and what not.

Edit: A member of some club in Maryville, IL had Mac put on this 2-day vehicle class a couple of years ago.
The host asked Mac to make the class CCW-centric.
I just want to know if this Omro class will be taught around working from concealment as well.
View Quote

I just looked this class up.

Looks pretty nice, and I'd love to attend.

Too damn bad it's the same weekend as the Sniper's Hide Cup....
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:01:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Ares out of Oshkosh has hosted these classes before, if that's what you're asking.  I haven't spent the money to go yet, but they seem to be done very well, as one would expect.  I think the particular class you are talking about is listed on their site, as well.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:14:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ares out of Oshkosh has hosted these classes before, if that's what you're asking.  I haven't spent the money to go yet, but they seem to be done very well, as one would expect.  I think the particular class you are talking about is listed on their site, as well.
View Quote

You sir, are awesome!
Sending them an email tonight.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:31:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You sir, are awesome!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir, are awesome!

So how come you never posted an AAR from Pannone's class....???
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir, are awesome!

I'm not that eloquent.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:29:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Not a problem.  I don't get out much, and fail to check arfcom on even a weekly basis, so I'm extremely slow on the draw.  I'm absurdly local to Omro, but haven't even made it out there to take a look at the place, and that probably says everything it needs to.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top