Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2013 3:05:02 PM EDT
Anybody know of anyone local that does a good job with NFA engraving a lower?

Thanks,

-HB65
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:37:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Would be interested in the as well.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:09:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I've never been able to find anyone locally and have never seen anyone suggested.

Last time I mailed my lower out to Ident. They do nice work. http://identmarking.com/index.php/sbr-logo-engraving
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:56:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I also couldn't find anyone locally and used Ident.  Honestly, I was unimpressed with the service (it seems like they lost my lower for a bit there) but the price was fair and the turnaround was still not absurd (around a month IIRC).  I would use them again, but I might try out the place in MN first (can't remember the name now).
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 12:04:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I have used Orion Arms twice, they are in Minnesota so shipping doesn't take very long.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#5]
That was it - Orion.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:45:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Double Tap - my first EVAR!
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I've never found anyone local who can do it per spec.  I've used Ident and Orion with no worries.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top