Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2013 9:10:54 PM EDT
bit confused, but it sounds like the bank is not posted, yet the guy received a threatening letter for CCW. Not sure what part of "concealed carry" was not fully understood...
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/215391291.html
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:36:42 AM EDT
[#2]
There are a lot of other reasons related specifically to "banking" that make it foolish to patronize US Bank.

Just fucking stop.  Go find a credit union or a small regional one.

Note, many financial institutions are posted, you don't really win there, but US Bank has been at the top of the stupid-list for many years.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 4:43:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I've CCW'ed many times at US Bank, no problems, no signage, nada.

I really have no major beefs with them at this point. I can't say the same for Associated though. Neither are posted.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 10:55:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I bank at US...no signs, though. Never had an issue. As long as you're not an asshat and obey the first C of CCW.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:05:25 AM EDT
[#5]
US Bank has been nothing but a freaking headache for my foreclosure process ( ETS'd from the army, left Kansas to move home, had house on the market for 2 years before I left Kansas )
After a year of dealing with them for short sale/deed in lieu, 3 different reps who were all clueless and 4 different realtors, we have to start the process all over again from the beginning.
I will never do business with them again.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
US Bank has been nothing but a freaking headache for my foreclosure process ( ETS'd from the army, left Kansas to move home, had house on the market for 2 years before I left Kansas )
After a year of dealing with them for short sale/deed in lieu, 3 different reps who were all clueless and 4 different realtors, we have to start the process all over again from the beginning.
View Quote

I expect any forclosure would be a freaking headache, regardless of the bank.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:43:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Be thankful you weren't dealing with Bank of America, you'd still be doing the process, and be responsible for payments.

M&I isn't posted.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 11:52:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

M&I isn't posted.
View Quote

....because M&I doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

M&I isn't posted.
View Quote

M&I was posted before BMO took over. M&I was one of my customers, and they were posted a good 2 years before we got CCW. "No hats, No sunglasses, No hoodies, No guns" were on every entrance door in 2" tall white decals. When BMO took over, they cleaned all M&Is logos and signage off all the doors, and put on their own... which did not include any of the "No" stuff.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:46:40 PM EDT
[#10]
M&I removed that hoodie/hats/guns signage as soon as CCW became legal.    All before the takeover merger.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:42:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorry but a US banking thread will NOT convince me to use another bank's  money  in vain...I LIKE the fact that I can use their coin interest free for 2 yes TWO years INTEREST FREE...JUST SAYIN...
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:54:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do, but when I have to submit the same pile of paperwork 6 times in a month to 6 different people because they either lose it or someone doesn't do their job and scan it into the system, i get a little pissed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:33:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone know about Landmark Credit Union?  I've used them in the past for auto loans, and felt they were pretty good through those.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:50:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Someone on WCI's facebook page said Landmark is posted.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Someone on WCI's facebook page said Landmark is posted.
View Quote

I recently closed out my landmark account. Of course, I started with FPL credit union, whch became Badger, which became Landmark. Meh...more less for a lack of use or access. But glad I did.... knowing the above.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Did anyone catch that the phone number on that sheet comes back for Andrews Chevrolet-Toyota_Scion in Milwaukee? Also wouldnt USBank be using a 800 number also?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top