Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2013 8:58:35 PM EDT
I was in the market for the M6-IC lower receiver for its ambi features and found I can only come one as part of a complete rifle.
Seen here (pretend in black): http://www.lwrci.com/p-290-m6-individual-carbine.aspx#inf-tabs
Thus, I would like to make arrangements with anyone interested in an upper to let me know so a full rifle can be split after a sale, meaning you could take the piston upper brand new. I would plan on anyone interested paying the msrp for a complete upper and ½ of the shipping: thus getting you the part straight from the factory and with reduced shipping (if it doesn’t ship free) and helping another user score a built lower . Initial estimates look to be roughly $1200.  
The FFLs I could use are either Hartland or Delevan, WI.

NOTE: this would be anything but an expedient process due to the limited availability of anything AR15 and LWRC backorders, but anyone interested in jumping in line and waiting it out, PM me, as I want to get my hands on that lower. From there we can talk plans, times, arrangements, etc.

Regards,
Aren L.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top