Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 6:12:23 AM EDT
I went to Bill's guns on Saturday night to see what they had.  They had an FN49 in great shape for a little over 900, a ton of .22 caliber "assault rifles"  And a bunch of fudds on the wall.  The sales people were all friendly and one in particular talked to my friend and I for about 20 minutes.  The topics ranged from '80s rock concerts to how great the Mossberg and Savage rifles were.  After years of going to gun shops and being steered away from the cheaper guns of quality this guy was actually extolling their virtues.  They had a nice selection of pistols and I found one I really like at a really great price that I will be going back for.  That is all.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I tried to buy a couple of Glocks there a few weeks back, apparently they where only interested in selling ar's.
as soon as a salesman would sell an ar he would say "anyone else want to buy an ar?" I stood by the Glock case for 45 minutes with cash in my pocket and no one would give me a second glance.
I will not darken their doorstep again.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I was in to shoot due to the cold its a nice store and I know a few of the guys that work there. It's not a place that I will buy guns at (fleet farm is right by) but I'll go shoot I know they will do NFA transfers but the guy in River Falls is a lot cheaper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top