Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2011 11:59:40 AM EDT
FYI WIHTF

If this is a dupe for us kill it, but first I saw of it.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/08/_911_police_tapes_wisconsin_state_fair_race_riot_hate_charges.php

http://www.ar15.com/mobile/manageReply.html?a=tquote&b=1&f=5&t=1217501&page=1

Got it from GD, but figured we should see it.

ETA- Made it hot.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the link
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 12:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Notice how the video footage was WELL before the actual big "riot" started?  It was still light out when that footage was shot.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Another story was posted not long ago as well stating atleast one youth will be charged with hate crime enhancers.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#4]
"Yeah, there's a group of African Americans that are walking down 75th Street, going north, that thought it was okay to have a law abiding citizen walking by... and they just jump me, what?"

"Do you need an ambulance, sir?"

"No I don't need an ambulance. I'm bleeding but I don't give a shit."

"Do you want an ambulance?"

"No I don't want a fucking ambulance. Send some squads, arrest these people."

"We have squads all over the area you're going to have to walk up to an officer and find one."

"Walk up to an officer? I don't see an officer anywhere what are you talking about?"

"We have about 20 squads all around the general area."
"I mean this is what I gotta go through, I pay taxes and I'm walking down the fucking street  –– really? –– and this is what the fuck happens, some stupid fucking black motherfuckers, they think they can just punch people, really?"

That's my favorite quote from the 911 calls. I listened to a few of the calls, and the dispatchers overall were pretty rude. I'm happy they are charging these thugs with hate crime enhancers, I'm actually shocked they are doing this.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"Yeah, there's a group of African Americans that are walking down 75th Street, going north, that thought it was okay to have a law abiding citizen walking by... and they just jump me, what?"

"We have squads all over the area you're going to have to walk up to an officer and find one."

"Walk up to an officer? I don't see an officer anywhere what are you talking about?"

"I mean this is what I gotta go through, I pay taxes and I'm walking down the fucking street  –– really? –– and this is what the fuck happens, some stupid fucking black motherfuckers, they think they can just punch people, really?"

That's my favorite quote from the 911 calls. I listened to a few of the calls, and the dispatchers overall were pretty rude. I'm happy they are charging these thugs with hate crime enhancers, I'm actually shocked they are doing this.

I didn't listen to all of them and certainly didn't hear the one you talked about, but would like to.  Rude? I think so. Yelling at people that they need more informating and demanding to know how many people in the mob? I know you need to help the officer and all but you don't have to be a bitch about it. I would have said 2 fucking hundred no get your asses down here. I am sure I would have gotten a DC ticket though.  I understand that 911 operators and dispatchers get a lot of prank calls and such but we seem to be seeing more and more cases of them being total assholes to the people they claim to serve.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't listen to all of them and certainly didn't hear the one you talked about, but would like to.  Rude? I think so. Yelling at people that they need more informating and demanding to know how many people in the mob? I know you need to help the officer and all but you don't have to be a bitch about it. I would have said 2 fucking hundred no get your asses down here. I am sure I would have gotten a DC ticket though.  I understand that 911 operators and dispatchers get a lot of prank calls and such but we seem to be seeing more and more cases of them being total assholes to the people they claim to serve.

That recording is the most interesting,
Its at 12:50 or  so.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I definitely think the dispatchers need some training on this type of situation.

They didnt sound like they handled it well.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:19:55 PM EDT
[#8]
IIRC the dispatchers are supposed to remain calm at all times, no point in getting the people on the other end excited.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
IIRC the dispatchers are supposed to remain calm at all times, no point in getting the people on the other end excited.

There's a difference between being calm, and being rude as hell to someone who has been jumped.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 8:03:13 PM EDT
[#10]
holy f* some of those dispatchers were unprofessional.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:27:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
holy f* some of those dispatchers were unprofessional.  

It's the Milwaukee area. I ran EMS in Milwaukee for a couple of years, one of my current jobs requires me to interact with Milwaukee Public Schools regularly, and that same job requires me to interact with the Bureau of Milwaukee Child Welfare. I no longer expect any sort of professionalism or even simple manners from anyone associated with that city or county.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 1:56:31 PM EDT
[#12]
In this case if you defend yourself with deadly force, shoot one of the POS degenerate fuck bags attacking you, what are the ramifications?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In this case if you defend yourself with deadly force, shoot one of the POS degenerate fuck bags attacking you, what are the ramifications?

Get to chill out with their family for a while in jail until the lib media crucifies you and then you hang for a hate crime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top