Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2010 8:51:51 AM EDT
I had no clue that he was even sick, but Butch Williquette died on October 1st.  I haven't stopped in there since August and I just heard about it.  http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20101005/GPG010301/10050559/Williquette-Jr-Bert-Butch-
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 7:27:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I was just in there a few months ago.  His voice was so hoarse, etc.  Did he have an issue with his respiratory system/throat?
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Since I have known him he has had a rough voice (10+ years)  The rumor is that he died of some sort of throat concer, but I have not been able to verify that.  I should be talking to his brother within the next week to get the straight scoop.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#3]
GODSPEED
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:58:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Whoa, my family lives in GB and one time when I was visiting we stopped into his shop to see what they all had.  It wasn't what I was looking for, but you could barely hear him his voice was so coarse.  Sorry to hear that he passed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 1:53:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Butch was a pretty good friend of mine, i knew him for about 20 years and he has always had the hoarse voice.
He had developed a major headache, ended up having a tumor in his head and on his lung, both growing rapidly,
they operated and took the one from his head but the other spread quickly. He went quick, R.I.P. Butch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top