Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2009 4:10:08 PM EDT
Guy at work wants to sight in his deer rifle and he was under impression that RCLRC was closed due to the power plant construction. He said the entrance he used in the past was closed. Is there an alternate entrance somewhere that is being used? I'd like to let him know ASAP.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Guy at work wants to sight in his deer rifle and he was under impression that RCLRC was closed due to the power plant construction. He said the entrance he used in the past was closed. Is there an alternate entrance somewhere that is being used? I'd like to let him know ASAP.

Thanks

It's a private club. If he is not a member, he should not be there on his own, as it is tresspassing. He should be with a member as a guest. There is only one entrance. The main entrance which is under lock and key.
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

It's a private club. If he is not a member, he should not be there on his own, as it is trespassing. He should be with a member as a guest. There is only one entrance. The main entrance which is under lock and key.

As flame says its private and if caught will prosecute
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
The club is not closed, and if your buddy would like to come down and sight in his rifle dring the Deer Sight on the first two weekends of November, he is more than welcome, I would think.
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 4:10:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I should have mentioned the deer siight like PX said. Didn't mean to sound like an ass but trespassing by non-members is a problem.
Link Posted: 10/20/2009 5:40:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I know its a private clug....I was referring to the deer sight in
Link Posted: 10/21/2009 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#6]
sight in isnt till November first two weekends
Link Posted: 10/21/2009 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#7]
He's going to McMiller's instead....thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 10/21/2009 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I should have mentioned the deer siight like PX said. Didn't mean to sound like an ass but trespassing by non-members is a problem.

You didn't sound like an ass....no worries
Link Posted: 10/21/2009 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone here contributing to the thread a member?  I was just looking over the web site and am considering joining.  There in nothing in my area (Waukesha) with decent hours.  Very limited at the club in Delafield.  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/22/2009 4:27:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anyone here contributing to the thread a member?  I was just looking over the web site and am considering joining.  There in nothing in my area (Waukesha) with decent hours.  Very limited at the club in Delafield.  Thanks

Plenty of members here....I'm sure one of them will pipe up.
Link Posted: 10/24/2009 9:30:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Flamethrower, HKMP5A3, MisterPX and I are all members.  There are plenty more in the HTF.

If you'd like to join, I'd suggest coming out during deer sight and asking for directions to "the pistol palace".  Introduce yourself and ask about membership/sponsorship in person there.

Heck, if you're dressed warm, you can probably put some work hours in just to show how mutch of a contributing member you'd like to be.
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 6:44:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Heck, if you're dressed warm, you can probably put some work hours in just to show how mutch of a contributing member you'd like to be.

Coming from the guy who slept in his car most of last year.... just kidding man!!!  
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 7:51:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coming from the guy who slept in his car most of last year.... just kidding man!!!  

Link Posted: 10/26/2009 7:55:04 AM EDT
[#14]
I delegated and rested.

Besides, it was only one day for an hour or two when we had a surplus of medics.
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 8:42:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Shultz's is pretty close to you. Did you try them?
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 12:33:13 PM EDT
[#16]
a couple of other guys at work want to go to the deer sight in...anyone have a flyer or something that has the dates, times, and where he has to go?

thanks
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 4:47:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Sat/Sun  November 7&8 and 14&15

7AM until dusk.

$5/gun fee.

Take 6 Mile Rd. to Mitchna (one block east of 32/Douglas Ave.) North on Mitchna until it dead-ends at the portion of 7 mile road you can't get to.
West on 7 Mile Rd. to the railroad tracks.
Take the gravel road north to RCLRC.

There are signs directing you where to go from the corner of 6 Mile and Douglas all the way to the parking area.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:47:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Thank you
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:56:54 AM EDT
[#19]
FMD––I just saw the new signature line.  I like it.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 9:19:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
FMD––I just saw the new signature line.  I like it.  

I told you I was going to change it the second you said it.

I'm a man of my word.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top