Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2008 8:54:09 PM EDT

MADISON, Wis. -- Three men are now facing attempted sexual assault charges after the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled on Wednesday that people can be charged with sexual assault when the victims are dead.

Back in 2006, the three men -- Alexander Grunke, his twin brother Nicholas Grunke and their friend Dustin Radke -- were arrested on suspicion of digging up the corpse of a woman in order to have sex with it.

Lower courts dismissed the attempted third-degree sexual assault charges against the trio, saying that state law doesn't criminalize necrophilia.

However, the state Supreme Court overturned that ruling.

The court's ruling reinstates the charges against the three.

The men allegedly went to a southwestern Wisconsin cemetery in September 2006 to remove the body of Laura Tennessen, 20, of Cassville, who was killed in a recent motorcycle crash. One of men apparently saw an obituary photo of her and asked the others to help dig up the body so he could have sex with it. The men went to the cemetery with shovels, a crowbar, a tarpaulin, and a box of condoms, which the men had purchased that evening on their way to the cemetery. They used shovels to reach her grave but eventually abandoned their plan and were caught by authorities.

archive thread

Link Posted: 7/9/2008 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#1]
They decided the issue was one of consent , a corpse cannot give consent sooooo......

Get consent before the person dies and you are good to go......

Link Posted: 7/10/2008 10:41:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I shook my head in disgust the first time I read about that incident, and I still do...WTF is wrong with some people.....
Link Posted: 7/16/2008 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#3]
25 years ago I worked with the twins dad. He was a big holy roller. Ned Flanders was modeled after Kerry. What happened with the kids is anybodies guess but one thing for sure, they didn't follow their father's path, not yet at least. They should have gone to Potosi instead and picked up some warm, fat, farm girls.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:52:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Three of them talked about and planned this?!
They are f**ked in the head and cannot be fixed.
Too bad the cops couldn't have dropped them in the hole that they nice enough to dig.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:25:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Too bad the cops couldn't have dropped them in the hole that they nice enough to dig.

What I wanna know is how the HELL do you break that in conversation with your buddies?

I mean, I've talked about a lot of fucked up stuff with friends, but I'm not exactly sure how we could go from talking about video games and guns to talking about digging up a dead chick and doing the deed.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:46:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What I wanna know is how the HELL do you break that in conversation with your buddies?

I mean, I've talked about a lot of fucked up stuff with friends, but I'm not exactly sure how we could go from talking about video games and guns to talking about digging up a dead chick and doing the deed.

Brings a whole new level to the saying " Freinds help you move, REAL freinds help you move bodies"    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top