Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2007 6:47:37 AM EDT
Can anyone recommend a dealer that carries good quality knives?  

By good quality I mean Benchmade, Spyderco, Emerson, etc.  There are hundreds of online sellers but it would be nice to actually inspect and compare different models.

EDIT:  There is a "tactical" store in Jefferson I have not been too that is supposed to carry Benchmade and MOD/Blackhawk knives.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a guy at the Gander Mountain store in Madison (east) that sells a bunch of knives altho I am not sure what brand name. He ownes his own buisness and is usually at the gun counter and will talk your ear off if you let him. Not a bad guy just trying to get his buisness going.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can anyone recommend a dealer that carries good quality knives?  

EDIT:  There is a "tactical" store in Jefferson I have not been too that is supposed to carry Benchmade and MOD/Blackhawk knives.

Can't really recommend a good knife hook-up, but the info we're getting about that tactical store is that the owner can "order anything you want" but doesn't have much of anything on hand.  Knowgangs.com is the owner of that store.

VJ
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 12:49:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I met the knowgangs guy once before at a Rotary meeting and he seems like a good dude.  I heard about the store from a friend of his I spoke too.

I don't remember the shop in Deerfield having anything on hand either.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 1:15:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Sherpers in Oconomowoc and West Allis had a good selection a couple years ago.  Midwest Police Supply in Oconomowoc also has some nice knives, Kabar, Kershaw, and CRKW.  Streichers in Butler had some Benchmark knives at one time I believe. I need to check out the Jefferson store when I get some time.  RnR
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks.  I'll have to go by the Oconomowoc stores sometime.  There is a gun store there that advertises in the Watertown newspaper that I've wanted to swing by.

I just checked the Sherpers website and they list Spyderco and Benchmade as brands they carry.  I didn't even know the place existed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top