Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2006 7:50:21 AM EDT
I am an NRA certified instructor and will be teaching a basic pistol class next month in Sun Prairie.  It is a 10 hour course and will be taught over two days.  The initial session will be on May 9 from 6:30 to 9:30pm.  The rest of the course will be held on May 14 starting at 9:00am and ending by 4:00pm.  The fee for the course is $70.

This course will give students the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for owning and using a pistol safely.  Students will learn safe firearm handling, parts and operation of both revolvers and semi-automatic pistols, ammunition and its function, shooting fundamentals, pistol maintenance and storage, plus more.  This course includes several hours of actual shooting time on the range and will give the student a solid foundation in shooting fundamentals.  A certificate of training will be awarded to all students who successfully complete the course.

Course enrollment will be limited to 12 students.

To recap:

What:  NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Course
Where:  North Bristol Sportsman’s Club, Sun Prairie, WI
When:  May 9, 6:30-9:30pm & May 14, 9:00am-4:00pm
Fee:  $70

If you have any questions or would like to register for this class you can email me at [email protected].

Feel free to share this with others who may be interested.

Kate
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#1]
These are two seperate classes right? I'll add them to the tacked class list I just let me know.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:03:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
These are two seperate classes right? I'll add them to the tacked class list I just let me know.

Actually, it's one class spread over two days.  If you could add it to the tacked class list that would be great.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:07:23 AM EDT
[#3]
amo count??
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:13:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, it's one class spread over two days.  If you could add it to the tacked class list that would be great.  Thanks!

Thanks I'll get it added.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:29:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
amo count??

There isn't a set round count and it will depend on the students.  If more shooting is needed for students to become comfortable with the fundamentals, we'll do more shooting.  That said, the count won't be more than 200 rounds or so.  If you would like any other information, feel free to ask.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top