Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:39:33 AM EDT
I'm gonna be in Appleton later this week. Are there any gunshops I should be stopping at in the area? I see Fox Valley Firearms listed....anyone else? Class 3 would be a bonus!
Cheers,
Dave
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:02:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Fox Valley Firearms doesn't carry stock , just transfers and orders.  Your alternatives are Fleet Farm, Gander Mountain and Scheels, none of which carry good stuff like AR's :(
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:52:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Drive more and stop at Sportsmans in De Pere.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:20:23 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 on Sportsmans
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:38:30 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 to Sportsman's I bought my AR there and i have a pistol on layaway there. GREAT prices!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:04:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Fox valley may not stock, but if anyone needs a transfer dealer I would recommend Nate at Fox Valley without reservations of any kind. A true professional.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:19:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Fox valley may not stock, but if anyone needs a transfer dealer I would recommend Nate at Fox Valley without reservations of any kind. A true professional.

Agreed. Nate has been good to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top