Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 8:35:55 PM EDT
I just wanted to let all know ,that I finally got on. I am known as MGChristopher. I am part of the MGHenry and MGLouis  group. I was the one in the ASAT camo at the Shiocton shoot reloading.  I must say, what a SUPER bunch of people. Even though I could'nt  shoot because of my nose, I HAD A BLAST!!!!!!  I look forward to meeting you all again.  I would also like to thank all the guys who brought all the food, Nice job on the grill and pasta salad.  To all the guys who made the targets, thank you, they were great.  To MGLouis, thank you again for all your help, I greatly appreciated it.  Talk to you all soon.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:22:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome!!!

Glad to see you on!!

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:34:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Heidi Ho neighbor!!!!

Bout time ,

You guys rock , when I said call if you need anythinng , I meant it , Even if you guys just need someone to bring the beer over and help drink it.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:20:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just wanted to let all know ,that I finally got on. I am known as MGChristopher. I am part of the MGHenry and MGLouis  group. I was the one in the ASAT camo at the Shiocton shoot reloading.  I must say, what a SUPER bunch of people. Even though I could'nt  shoot because of my nose, I HAD A BLAST!!!!!!  I look forward to meeting you all again.  I would also like to thank all the guys who brought all the food, Nice job on the grill and pasta salad.  To all the guys who made the targets, thank you, they were great.  To MGLouis, thank you again for all your help, I greatly appreciated it.  Talk to you all soon.

Chris- looks good, MG worked.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#4]
welcome to the Boards, now that you have been officially suckered in let the fun begin
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome aboard Chris!!! Welcome indeed :grins:
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:22:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome

You'll find everyone here is great and the info is awsome.

The MG group is growing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top