Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 4:34:03 PM EDT
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a pistol/rifle range or club to shoot at. I did a fairly high amount of (non-job related) shooting while I was enlisted but am looking for something around here (Menomonee Falls).

I've heard of the Menomonee Falls Rod & Gun Club but I haven't called them yet. Does anyone have any info on this? There's also RCLRC but I don't really want to drive to Racine county every time I want to shoot. I already have a low wife acceptance factor so closer is better... I don't mind joining a club, but it all depends on the facility, proximity, politics and fees (in that order).

Thanks everyone for your help!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I just read about a range down there where a bunch of c&r guys are getting together in April to have a shoot.  I'll try to find out where it was.

Found it; www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/surplusrifle/vpost?id=891720

If you are in the area there's a decent (public) range in Minong and they have shoots there once or twice a year w/full auto rentals.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:57:03 AM EDT
[#2]
It would help if you told us what town you are from. You say Racine county is a far drive, heck it is for me too (I live in madison liberalville so I don't drive that far just to casual shoot.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:14:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Menomonee Falls, if need be I'll go to Racine but I'm just wondering if anyone knew of anything decent that's closer, even if it's private,  that allows centerfire rifles. I have not been to Eagle yet, probably will be soon though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:49:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I belong to the menomonee falls rod and gun club.The club is located just north of good hope rd and townline rd in sussex.Dues are $50 yr with 5 work hrs.We have a 25,50,100,200, and trap ranges.If you want to join you need to go to the meeting on 3-20 7:30pm.Tell them you are a guest and they'll put your name in for membership.Its a really nice club.You'll get a key to the gate and can shoot whenever you want as long as there isn't a shooting match going on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top